Specialty Coffee for Offices in China
Professional Coffee for Coffee Professionals
Have you ever thought about the time it takes for employees to get a great coffee? Or what about the potential security implications of meetings in a cafe?
You want your employees to be happy and productive, but you want to make sure that they are spending their time in the office, not in line at the local cafe. You certainly don’t want the wrong person overhearing them when they are discussing sensitive internal company business.
Now imagine that you had coffee in your office that you could be proud of. Who would want to spend the time and money to go outside when your own coffee is fantastic.
Happy employees who love the office will spend longer there, build better connections with their teammates and work more productively. When you are paying people for their time, you want to make sure that you make it easy for them to give their best.
Even something as small as which coffee you select for your business can have a huge effect. Think of your own perceptions of a company that offers you proper coffee when you walk in vs those that offer 3-in-1 instant coffee or nothing.
Creating an environment where people are comfortable and feel special is critical to retaining your best employees and showing clients that you care about the details.
ManLao River Coffee provides coffee solutions for businesses who want to be the best. Retain the best employees and win over the best clients.
Whether you’re a small business with a few employees or a large multinational with office all around China, we provide solutions that meet your needs. To discuss options that will help your business be the best it can be, please call us on +86 871 65388830 or email us a email@example.com
About ManLao River
ManLao River Coffee started as a poverty elevation program in the foothills of the Himalayas close to the China / Laos border. The land where we grew coffee was regularly traversed by Asian Elephants and the communities that we worked with did end up growing out of proverty. At the same time as we ran that project, we also established a speciality coffee roaster in Kunming with the goals of displaying the best of Yunnan’s coffees.
Today the land that we utilised for the farms has been transfered on and continues to produce some of Yunnan’s finest speciality coffees. At the roastery we have diversified into not only roasting amazing coffees from our old land, but also sourcing great coffees other parts of Yunnan and around the world. Our goal is still to put Yunnan coffee on the coffee map and to do it by providing amazing experiences to our customers.
- First Chinese coffee producer member of the Speciality Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- Work Level Certification from Switzerland
- First EU & USDA Certified Organic Yunnan Coffee
- First Chinese coffee to be used in World Barista Championship (WBC)
- First Chinese coffee to be used in World Coffee Roasters Championship (WCRC)
- Top tier green sponsor of World Cup Taster Championship
- Founding member of International Women’s Coffee Alliance (IWCA) China Chapter
- Top Chinese origin coffee on CoffeeReview.com
- Host of Yunnan Coffee Cup 2018 China Brewers Championship (Kunming Round)
- Sponsor of Amateur Brewers Cup (ABrC)
- First Chinese coffee reviewed by New York Times
- Bronze medal in 2019 Australian International Coffee Awards for exported Yi Rong Sister Manor coffee
Coffee Reviews & Media Coverage
- The New York Times – A Pleasing Brew From Yunnan Province (Green Coffee Export to US)
- D-constructed – Talking about coffee in Yunnan with Mark from Manlao River (Interview)
- Stir Tea & Coffee – Coffee with Chinese Characteristics (Inverview)
- Shanghai Daily – Brewing up something special in Yunnan (Green Coffee Introduction)
- Coffee Cantata – ManLao River Coffee China Nagy Peaberry (Review)
- Coffee Cantata – ManLao River Coffee Munroe Butterfly Espresso (Review)
- Coffee Review – 96 Points & #2 Coffee for 2015: Nekisse Red N2 Level 39 (Review)
- Coffee Review – 96 Points: Sillvia Solkiln N2 Level 95 (Review)
- Coffee Review – 94 Points: Perci N2 L39 (Review)
- Coffee Review – 94 Points: ManLao River Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Dry Process Gedeb Asasa (Review)
- Coffee Review – 94 Points: Sweet Maria’s Acatenango Gesha (Review)
- Coffee Review – 93 Points: Sweet Maria’s Colombia Timana Principales Lotes (Review)
- Coffee Review – 93 Points: Manlao River Man Wanshan Microlot (Review)
- Coffee Review – 90 Points: Nagy Peaberry (Review)