Specialty Coffee for Hotels in China
Professional Coffee for Coffee Professionals
We understand the challenge of supplying coffee to hotels. You are a mini economy with cafes, bars, restaurants, conferences and, of course, hotel rooms. Each one of these has different specific requirements as to the type of coffee they need. Add to this the fact that every little thing you do reflects on your business and creates a positive or negative image in your guest’s minds.
At ManLao River, we want to help you create the best experience possible for your guests. Whether you operate a chain of hotels with operations across China or own/operate a boutique hotel in an isolated mountain village, we can make your coffee amazing.
Some of the solutions we provide to hotels:
- Brewing coffees for conferences and breakfast buffets
- Single-use pour-over drip bags for guest rooms
- Espresso coffees for your Italian style coffee machines
- Premium single-origin pour over coffees for your executive floor guests and five star restaurants
As well as our coffee, we can also provide training for your staff in all aspects of coffee making. Using our in-house training services we can make sure that your front of house staff not only know how to prepare an amazing coffee, but also introduce them to stories behind each coffee.
Many of our coffees are from Yunnan province in China and are some of the best examples of the provinces recent explosion onto the speciality coffee world stage. With a number of our green coffee suppliers now second or third generation coffee producers, they have amazing histories and knowledge of how the industry began and the path that brought them to international recognition. Helping your guests understand how China’s home grown coffee has evolved will make their visit even more special.
There are few places in the world where it is possible to drink the best speciality coffees in the country of origin. In most origins, the best coffee gets exported. In China, the best specialty coffee stays in the country for the enjoyment of the Chinese people. If your guests have only ever tried coffees that have been transported for months around the world, give them a taste of the freshness that is only available by drinking locally sourced coffee from China.
If you would like to set up a wholesale account with us to access wholesale pricing, please call us on +86 871 65388830 or email us a email@example.com
About ManLao River
ManLao River Coffee started as a poverty elevation program in the foothills of the Himalayas close to the China / Laos border. The land where we grew coffee was regularly traversed by Asian Elephants and the communities that we worked with did end up growing out of proverty. At the same time as we ran that project, we also established a speciality coffee roaster in Kunming with the goals of displaying the best of Yunnan’s coffees.
Today the land that we utilised for the farms has been transfered on and continues to produce some of Yunnan’s finest speciality coffees. At the roastery we have diversified into not only roasting amazing coffees from our old land, but also sourcing great coffees other parts of Yunnan and around the world. Our goal is still to put Yunnan coffee on the coffee map and to do it by providing amazing experiences to our customers.
- First Chinese coffee producer member of the Speciality Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- Work Level Certification from Switzerland
- First EU & USDA Certified Organic Yunnan Coffee
- First Chinese coffee to be used in World Barista Championship (WBC)
- First Chinese coffee to be used in World Coffee Roasters Championship (WCRC)
- Top tier green sponsor of World Cup Taster Championship
- Founding member of International Women’s Coffee Alliance (IWCA) China Chapter
- Top Chinese origin coffee on CoffeeReview.com
- Host of Yunnan Coffee Cup 2018 China Brewers Championship (Kunming Round)
- Sponsor of Amateur Brewers Cup (ABrC)
- First Chinese coffee reviewed by New York Times
- Bronze medal in 2019 Australian International Coffee Awards for exported Yi Rong Sister Manor coffee
Coffee Reviews & Media Coverage
- The New York Times – A Pleasing Brew From Yunnan Province (Green Coffee Export to US)
- D-constructed – Talking about coffee in Yunnan with Mark from Manlao River (Interview)
- Stir Tea & Coffee – Coffee with Chinese Characteristics (Inverview)
- Shanghai Daily – Brewing up something special in Yunnan (Green Coffee Introduction)
- Coffee Cantata – ManLao River Coffee China Nagy Peaberry (Review)
- Coffee Cantata – ManLao River Coffee Munroe Butterfly Espresso (Review)
- Coffee Review – 96 Points & #2 Coffee for 2015: Nekisse Red N2 Level 39 (Review)
- Coffee Review – 96 Points: Sillvia Solkiln N2 Level 95 (Review)
- Coffee Review – 94 Points: Perci N2 L39 (Review)
- Coffee Review – 94 Points: ManLao River Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Dry Process Gedeb Asasa (Review)
- Coffee Review – 94 Points: Sweet Maria’s Acatenango Gesha (Review)
- Coffee Review – 93 Points: Sweet Maria’s Colombia Timana Principales Lotes (Review)
- Coffee Review – 93 Points: Manlao River Man Wanshan Microlot (Review)
- Coffee Review – 90 Points: Nagy Peaberry (Review)